Tuesday, May 11, 2010

beautiful orchids

                                           One of my orchid collection at my home

Basically I like all kinds of flowers, which generally has a beautiful shape. Orchid is one of my favorite plants, dendrobium orchids or other types of orchids I also liked. actually I already have many kinds of orchids at home.

Indonesia has many kinds of orchids, and is the most beautiful in the world. Currently, the hybrid-hybrid and selfing results of orchids on the market has a lot of orchids in Southeast Asia. have been used as parent / parent crosses. But this is not questioned by fans and consumers orchid hybrid, so it does not reduce interest in orchid enthusiasts in general to keep collecting the hybrid-hybrid, so it's no wonder when its price soared so high.

1 comment: